- Definitions For the purpose of interpretation, the meaning of the following terms in the policy are
- "Account" Refers to an account that is mandatory to use the services.
- "Cookie" Refers to the information that is stored on your computer or device when you visit or use services of Our Site. Additional details on Cookies are explained in following sections.
- "Personal Data" Refers to data that pertains to any individual who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. It refers to personal data that a user furnishes on Our Site.
- "We/Us/Our" Refers to Fazremit, a limited company registered in New Jersey under Alpha Fortress LLC operating out of registered address at 1 Park Way, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, NJ 07458
- Controller and Processor Fazremit is both a data Processor and Controller as per the definition of GDPR provisions. Our Affiliates function as a Controller for the data Fazremit possesses while Fazremit will become the Processor. Our Clients have the right to view all the information that we have about them, with the right to edit, modify or delete part/all information available on the database.
- Alpha Fortress LLC owns and operates this site, referred to as ‘Our Site’
- The GDPR has spelled out the rights of data subjects, and we uphold your rights as listed below.
- Your right to be informed about methods of collection and use of personal data
- Your right of access to the collected personal data
- Your right to modify personal data if found to be incomplete or incorrect. Other sections list out the mechanism for contacting us about this requirement
- Your right to be forgotten - if you desire all collected personal data to be deleted. We respect your right to be forgotten by deleting personal information.
- Your right to object to the use of personal data for certain reasons
- Your rights to decline permission for automated processes in decision making and profiling
- Our Site collects data including some or all personal/non-personal data as listed below:
- Your name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Your contact information
- Your location information
- Your financial information
- The IP address of device/connection that you use
- The details of web browser and version;
- Your activity history - URL of the referring site, your activity on Our Site
- Personal data is processed and securely stored for necessary duration to meet the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Personal data is used for legitimate purposes in pursuance of a contract. Personal data is used exclusively for
- Registering and managing your Account
- Offering our services
- Responding to your email queries
- To collect feedback and improve service
- Your personal data is stored only for the duration that is necessary to meet the actual requirement.
- Sensitive Personal Data: Our website, and any services available from our website, does not intentionally collect or process any sensitive personal data.
- About Children’s Personal Data: Our services are not intended for use by children below the age of 18. If you are aware of any child below the age of 13 who is sharing personal information with our site without parental consent, please contact the Fazremit Data Protection Officer.
- We do not share personal data with any third parties for any purpose.
- When required by law to share information including personal data in situations arising during legal proceedings/complying with legal obligations/ orders of a court/government authority we are obliged to share Data.
- In the event of Our ownership pattern or control being transferred in part or fully to other entity/entities, all Personal data provided by users/visitors will be transferred to the new entity.
- In the event of such transfers, you will be intimated and will have the liberty to have your data deleted or withheld from further use.
- Cookies on your computer or device are used to improve user experience of Our Site.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, your consent will be sought. You are at liberty to deny consent to Cookies, and this could result in certain features of Our Site not functioning in the way the features functioned with Cookies.
- Some features depend on Cookies to function and are categorised as "absolutely necessary".